Social Media Manager
Are you passionate about building inclusive, affirming communities? Love employing the perfect emoji or creating a gorgeous Instagram story? Do you geek out on the perfect analytics tool?
Would you also be interested in improving humanity’s relationship to sex, sexuality, love, and intimacy? Join Dame Products as the Social Media Manager and help us deliver our message in a candid, joyful, savvy voice.
You will be responsible for developing a content strategy and growing Dame Products’ social media presence across new and existing platforms. The right candidate has experience developing and executing best-in-class social media strategy, content, and community management for a brand that consistently puts their community first. You should also have a keen visual and design sense.
This position collaborates with the Marketing team and is based out of our office in Brooklyn, NYC. You must have experience writing copy for social media, show previous success in managing social media channels, and have a deep understanding of the Dame philosophy.
As a company that values inclusion, Dame seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What you'll do at Dame:
- Develop strategy for channel growth via content optimization and cross promotion of platforms & social media editorial strategy across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Engaging and supporting our audience through comments, DMs and captions
- Create social media content on a daily basis that aligns with overall campaign strategy in order to enhance brand awareness and community
- Build and manage a publishing calendar across platforms
- Monitor, analyze and report progress on a weekly and monthly basis against KPIs, identifying and acting on areas of opportunity
- BA/BS in marketing, public relations or communications
- 1 year of social media marketing experience across a variety of channels.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing landscape (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube best practices)
- Proven track record of success in producing engaging and innovative digital content resulting in channel growth
- Experience using Hootsuite, Buffer or Adobe Social
- Excellent verbal/written communication; strong writing and copy-editing skills a must
- Expert knowledge of social media best practices with the ability to quickly pivot a strategy based on current trending topics
- Entrepreneurial spirit who can initiate projects and implement changes to optimize content across all channels
- Strategic thinker and efficient executor
How to apply:
- Share your resume
- Share the handles of any successful accounts you’ve managed, professionally and/or personally, and what your contribution was