Are you always the most engaged socialite in the room, passionate about forming bonds online and IRL? Love collaborating with like-minded brands? Do you geek out on creative problem solving and sharing ideas with everyone around you?
We’re seeking a Strategic Partnerships Manager who will be integral to Dame’s growth by partnering with like-minded brands, companies and individuals. You will be owning the overall strategy as well as the whole cycle for partnerships at Dame.
As a company that values inclusion, Dame seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
- Identify new partners and build upon relationships by consistently connecting and networking with relevant people/brands for future opportunities
- Develop partnership strategy to acquire new customers, drive traffic and keep Dame top of mind as the leading brand in sexual wellness
- Oversee and grow our affiliate marketing channel with the goal of recruiting new partners, increasing brand visibility and expanding commission sales
- Effectively manage communication with multiple stakeholders and manage multiple projects simultaneously to seamlessly meet deliverables and deadlines
- Leverage data and insights to evaluate the effectiveness of partnerships and utilize to identify new opportunities
Things we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 2+ years relevant experience, ideally in business development, pitching or strategic partnerships
- Analytically strong with a good understanding of brand values and strategy
- You love people and people love you. You work well with clients and cross-functional stakeholders and always maintain positivity when pitching an idea.
- A strong understanding of affiliate networks such as Skimlinks or Pepperjam and basic Google Analytics
- You are motivated by opportunity and the excitement to pursue win-win opportunities with top-tier brands and talent.
- You thrive on coming up with new, fresh ideas for how partnerships can push the brand and business forward, and you’re not shy about sharing them.
- You’re hyper-organized — excellent at balancing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Hard working with “no task is too small” attitude
- Knack for creative problem solving while being comfortable with data
- Perseverance and a willingness to try new things and find ways around obstacles
- Not afraid to challenge others, and seeks direct, immediate feedback
- Very comfortable talking about all aspects of sex, women’s health, and related topics
We’re Dame Products. We’re committed to developing a compassionate and intentional community. We strive for transparency, honesty, and truth. We believe in showing up and taking responsibility for expressing yourself.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Dame’s mission is a worthy use of worth your time and skills. We’re caring, understanding, and supportive of each other’s energies! Plus, this job will make you the most interesting person at a dinner party.