Sales Coordinator - Part Time
We’re Dame Products and we’re committed to developing a compassionate, sex-positive community. We strive for transparency, honesty, and truth. We believe in showing up and taking responsibility for expressing yourself.
Dame’s mission is a worthy use of worth your time and skills. We’re caring, understanding, and supportive of each other’s energies!
Plus, this job will make you the most interesting person at a dinner party.
Innovative company is looking for a qualified sales coordinator to assist in various stages of the sales channels, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal candidate will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
Big opportunity to turn into a full time position.
If you'd like to apply for the position, please drop us a line about yourself!
Sales Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Provide input and help create marketing materials including presentations, sales literature, and newsletters
- Input sales quotations, orders and invoices
- Monitor shipments as they go out
- Present product demonstrations and trainings
- Occasional travel trade show events & trainings
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Personable and proactive, not afraid to hit the phones or pavement
- Must work from our Williamsburg office 16-20 hours a week
- Must have own laptop
- Must be sex-positive, and comfortable discussing all things sex in a professional manner
- Drivers license prefered
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Casual work environment with high standards and a fantastic team