Do you love websites? Optimizing user journeys? Removing that extra click to purchase? Can you close your eyes and “see” every Shopify plugin interacting in perfect harmony, like Neo in The Matrix? Dame Products wants you to be our E-commerce Manager!
Your accountabilities will be:
- Propose data supported website product changes and improvements
- Collaborate with our marketing team, designer and developer to improve UX and conversions
- Suggest and execute A/B tests
- Reporting and defining website KPIs
- Managing relationships, tasks, timeline, etc. with our website developer
- Improve on-page and technical SEO
- Guardian of our virtual experience
- 3+ years of consumer e-Commerce experience in product management, UX, or related field
- Experience with Shopify required
- A strong understanding of SEO, well-versed in SEO tools such as Moz or Ahrefs
- Expertise in Google Analytics (GAID cert is a plus), Google Tag Manager, A/B testing, Data Studio and mid-funnel optimization
- Can shop for and assess eCommerce plug-ins and solutions (we get lots of pitches!)
- A basic familiarity with eCommerce fulfillment at scale, and how 3PLs work
- A proven track record of planning, executing, and managing a website strategy
- Experience with a project management software (Asana is what we use)
- A knack for creative problem solving & comfortability with data
- Positive, passionate, organized, hard-working, comfortable in a startup environment
- Knowledge of eCommerce trends
- Not afraid to challenge others, and seeks direct, immediate feedback
- Very comfortable talking about all aspects of sexual health, and related topics
Healthcare, dental, vision, flexible spending account
Casual work environment with high standards and a fantastic team
We’re Dame Products. Our philosophy is that sexuality and pleasure are valuable and deserve respect. We’re committed to developing a compassionate, intentional, and spirited community. We strive for transparency, honesty, and truth. We believe in showing up and taking responsibility for expressing yourself.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Dame’s mission is a worthy use of worth your time and skills. We’re caring, understanding, and supportive of each other’s energies!
Plus, this job will make you the most interesting person at a dinner party.